Photography is the very interesting world! While I bought a Digital Camera(Still I'm using the same only), I felt that I'm in a new world of joy and started to shoot lot of stills, everything and anything. :)

I learned some photography tips from my fellow blogger friends they have a groups for this called PIT(Photography in Tamil) and they use to conduct competitions every month and give the titles for each month.

Its very much true that I got interested in photography by these guys only. Mr. Jeeves, one of PIT admin members taught me a lot of things in photography and encourages too. Whenever he travels he will always get his bag for his SLR camera, I use too comment on that always! :)

And another one guy from the same group called CVR, also a good friend of mine, he also encourages me a lot. He is like an addict to photography, off course when he doesn't have his camera or battery or enough space in his memory card, he starts feeling shearing himself heh! :))

This is the one of my shoot!



She is Nila, daughter of a fellow blogger Nandhu!

1 comments:

Iyappan Krishnan said...

photo super annachchi